Seaway Plastics has the ability to mold medical plastics and clean room injection molded plastics in our ISO Class 7 clean room in Brooksville, Florida.
This state-of-the-art injection molding clean room can house horizontal plastic injection molding machines ranging in size from 44 to 180 tons, and is climate controlled with HEPA filters that efficiently remove airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Our injection molding clean room capabilities include:
- Low to mid-volume production
- Tight tolerances
- Material/product traceability
- Specialized packaging
- Vacuum system with deionized air blast
- Vacuum bag sealer
- Four-stage compressed air filtration system
- Full range of value-added and secondary finishing operations
- A trained team that adheres to stringent clean room plastic injection molding operating procedures, ensuring that Seaway Plastics’ commitment to quality is never compromised.
Our ISO Class 7 certified clean room is used for a wide range of custom molding applications, specifically for medical parts that require compliance to ISO 13485 standards.
From concept to delivery, Seaway Plastics provides a competitive advantage for clean room molded plastics through early involvement in the engineering phases, design for manufacturability, effective project management, in-house mold building, and material selection support.